Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Sustainet E.A. is a Non- governmental organization promoting sustainable agricultural practices in East and Horns of Africa. Our network includes 209 NGOs/CBOs from the region with a reach out of 1.5 million small-holder farmers. Sustainet E.A.
- Review of and implementation of local employment and labour market analysis
- Identification and mapping of relevant training providers and existing training formats
- Development a holistic qualification approach with selected training providers for youth without secondary school qualifications
- Expansion or adaptation of training curricula for the selected qualification formats
- Development and (accompanying) implementation of a Train the Trainer concept to capacitate technical trainers of the selected training providers to include life skills and entrepreneurship/ business skills in the trainings
- Conceptualization and implementation of local, gender and conflict-sensitive market and value-chain analysis with focus on potential for employment of the project’s target groups
- Education/ training (2.2.1): university qualification (equivalent to German ‘Diplom’/ Master) in social sciences/ human resources development, or similar
- Language (2.2.2): English (C2) (5 out of 10 points) and other native languages (e.g.: Kiswahili) (5 out of 10 points)
- General professional experience (2.2.3): 5 years of working experience in fragile context
- Specific professional experience (2.2.4): 5 years of professional experience in TVET
- Leadership/ Management experience (2.2.5): not applicable
- Regional experience (2.2.6): not applicable
- Development Cooperation (DC) experience (2.2.7): 5 years of experience in DC
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.