The application for the Stellenbosch Municipality and Western Cape Government National Treasury Busaries Fund for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Stellenbosch Municipality and Western Cape Government for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Stellenbosch Municipality and Western Cape Government hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below.
Stellenbosch Municipalty in collaboration with Western Cape Government via its Provincial Treasury Department is proud to present bursary opportunities for unemployed youth, permanently residing in the Stellenbosch Municipality’s municipal and surrounding areas. The aim is to assist performing learners and learners with potential to succeed in Higher Education Institutions (HEI).
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 FSCA Actuarial Science Bursary
STELLENBOSCH MUNICIPALITY AND WESTERN CAPE GOVERNMENT NATIONAL TREASURY BUSARIES FUND APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Reside within the Municipality’s municpal and surrounding areas.
- Fields of Higher Education and Training in finance, economics, accounting, supply chain management, internal audit, risk management, infrastructure (Only Civil Engineering & Quantity Surveyor).
- Fulltime undergraduate or postgraduate studies in indicated areas.
Applicants must submit proof of:
- Residence within the Municipality’s municipal or surrounding areas.
- Application/Registration at a registered Higher Educational and Training Institution in one of the specified learning fields.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STELLENBOSCH MUNICIPALITY AND WESTERN CAPE GOVERNMENT NATIONAL TREASURY BUSARIES FUND
Interested applicants should apply using the prescribed application form obtainable from the Municipalwebsite:wviw.stellenbosch.gov.za or from the HR Department during normal work hours (08h00 – 16h30}.
All applications must be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of applicants’:
- Identity document
- Proof of address (Municipal account, affidavit, etc.).
- Latest academic recognition
- Application/Registration at a Higher Education and Training Institution within one of the specified learning field
Applications must be addressed to the HR Specialist: Training & Skills Development, Human Resource Services, and dropped in the box at 71Plein street, Ecclesia Building, Stellenbosch or can be posted to Stellenbosch Municipality, PO Box 17,stellenbosch,7599 before or on the dosing date. Faxed and/or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- The closing date for applications is 19 November 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.