Navision Presale Enginner Job at COSEKE… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at COSEKE.
COSEKE is uniquely qualified to provide complete solutions as per all our clients’ needs. We are a Pan African IT solutions specialist company since 1990 providing Information and Content Management Solutions to change how work gets done in organizations of all sizes.
- Technical and functional knowledge of Dynamics NAV/D365, as well as the ability to give client presentations and demonstrations.
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the business. • Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions
- Technical liaison to business groups for application support
- Training of End Users and carrying out User Acceptance testing.
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst,s and Consultants to understand the business/application requirements of the assigned task.
- Creation of technical documentation for all customizations and integrations
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.