Application for the NAWA Scholarships for International Students in Poland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Poland.
This scholarship is given towards any master’s programme in Polish or English undertaken by international students. The grant will provide monetary support towards the cost of living while studying for a master’s in Poland at SWPS. The selected students will be given PLN 2,000 (ca. EUR 460) to cover the living allowance during the period of education in Poland at SWPS.
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is a private non-profit university ranked 1001st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Through research and education in an inspiring environment, SWPS aims to help people make their dreams come true and achieve their goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NAWA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Austria, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Iceland, Romania, Bulgaria, Israel, Singapore, Croatia, Japan, Slovakia, Slovenia, Chile, Canada, Cyprus, Republic of Korea, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Liechtenstein, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Uruguay, Estonia, Luxembourg, USA, Finland Latvia, Hungary, France, Malta, Italy, Greece, Germany, UK, Spain, Norway, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for any master’s degree programme at SWPS.
- The applicants must have applied to a full-time master’s programme at SWPS.
- Students must have a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant field of study to get into the applied master programme at SWPS.
- The applicants are required to have CEFR B2 or higher, supported by appropriate recognized English proficiency
NAWA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must register themselves on the application portal of SWPS University and log in with the created credentials to apply. Applicants that fulfill the eligibility criteria of the support will be considered.
Application must include:
- Personal questionnaire
- Two copies of the Agreement on the Payment Terms and Conditions
- A health insurance
- Secondary school certificate
- Registered bank account
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2021 will be considered.