Application for the Need-Based Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Baylor University in USA.
International students who hold impressive academic records are eligible to apply for the opportunity s programme. Baylor University will provide the students with need-based awards from $1,000 to $5,000 towards their study in the USA.
Baylor University is a private baptist research university and is ranked 76 in national universities. Its mission is to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service by integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment within a caring community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US and international Students are eligible.
- All honours degree programmes offered by Baylor are applicable.
- The students must be already enrolled in the university.
- The students must have an average SAT score between 1200 and 1380 or an average ACT score of 26 to 32 to be admitted at Baylor.
- The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, and TOEFL IBT – 80 overall.
NEED-BASED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must apply online using the Baylor Online Application or Common Application. To apply to receive the aid, the students must complete the FASA application and the CSS profile for need-based aid.
- The students accepted by the university will be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- High school transcripts
- Test scores
- Other degree-specific requirements
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2nd November, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.