Application for the Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Olin College of Engineering in USA.
This supporting opportunity is open to both international and home country students. Students who wish to study at Olin and are in dire need of financial support will be considered. The aid will cover the tuition fee. The applicants that will be considered to be given the financial aid will be provided the tuition fee of the selected programme at Olin for up to 8 semesters.
Ranked No. 3 in the nation among undergraduate engineering programs, the Olin College of Engineering is a private engineering college located in Massachusetts. It was started in 1977 with the goal of fuelling the technical innovation needed to solve the world’s complex future challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US citizens and applicants from other non-US regions are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake an undergraduate or graduate-level programme offered at Olin.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100+
- IELTS – 7.0+
- Duolingo – 120+
- PTE – 65+
NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply to Olin through the Common Application or Coalition Application. The students need to complete their FAFSA application to be considered for the aid.
Application must include:
- Counselor recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation
- High school report
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.