Application for the Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the New York University in USA.
All non-U.S. citizens applying to study an undergraduate programme at NYU are eligible for need-based financial aid. Students will be considered based on the application information present in their CSS profile. New York University will provide the selected candidate’s need-based financial help towards the cost of studying for an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in the USA.
Ranking 46th in the QS World University Rankings, the New York University (NYU) is a private research university with a mission to be a top-quality international center of scholarship, teaching, and research. NYU has emerged as one of the most networked and extensive worldwide platforms for learning
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-US applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to study an undergraduate programme offered at NYU.
- The applicants must have been enrolled as degree-seeking students at NYU.
- The applicants need to have high school transcripts with an above-average GPA or a relevant bachelor’s degree certification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- Duolingo – 125
- IELTS – 7.5
- PTE Academic – 70
- Cambridge English Scale – 191
- iTEP – 4.5.
NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school transcripts
- Official academic records
- Student visa
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.