Application for the Need-sensitive Fellowships for International Students in Vietnam – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the VinUniversity in Vietnam.
The educational award is available to encourage and support high achieving candidates commencing in undergraduate degree coursework during the session 2021-2022. The sponsorship program will cover 50% – 80% tuition fee for the entire period of study at VinUniversity, equivalent to US$70,000 – US$ 112,000
Vin University is a comprehensive university located in Vietnam’s North Central region. It is one of the country’s first universities to use the course credit scheme.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-SENSITIVE FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelors degree in any subject offered by the university
- Students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment will be granted scholarships that cover 90% – 100% of educational costs.
- Claimants must have standardized test scores of high school, grade 12.
- To go directly into VinUniversity’s undergraduate programs without any additional English language training, you will need to submit a recognized international English proficiency test results:
- IELTS (Academic) – minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT: Minimum 79 with at least 20 for writing, 18 for speaking, 15 for reading, and 15 for listening.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – Minimum overall score of 58 with no communicative skills score less than 50.
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum 176 with no skill below 169 in any component.
NEED-SENSITIVE FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit short answers, questions and recommendation letters.
- Applications is Open for 2021.