Application for the NEMISA Digital Ambassadors Yarona Digital Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by NEMISA for all outstanding applicants.
NEMISA is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the NEMISA Digital Ambassadors Yarona Digital Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 6 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The NEMISA Digital Ambassadors Yarona Digital Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. NEMISA provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Yarona Digital Programme
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Nala Local Municipality
- Masilonyana Local Municipality
- Tswelopele Local Municipality
- Tokologo Local Municipality
- Matjhabeng Local Municipality
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 RCL Foods Mechanical Engineering Internship Programme
NEMISA DIGITAL AMBASSADORS YARONA DIGITAL INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To attend training on the identified basic digital literacy modules as requested. To provide training to community
members in basic digital literacy skills modules as guided.
- Learn basic digital literacy skills on the modules provided.
- Participate during training sessions to ensure adequate knowledge is gained.
- Be able to conduct training to community members.
- Liaise with municipality on the venues for community training.
- Ensure attendance registers are captured correctly, relevant training is conducted and meet the minimum requirements of training venues.
- Ensure allocated weekly targets are reached.
- Report on a weekly basis to Nemisa on the trained citizens per area and weekly targets.
- Formal Qualifications
Level of Education:
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Post matric qualification
- Computer certificate
- Minimum: At least 1 year working experience
- Ideal: Must be bilingual (English, Sesotho)
- Basic knowledge of computer packages
- Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Report writing skills
- Computer literate
- Impact and influence
- Critical judgement
- Information gathering
- Emotional maturity
- Commercial Acumen
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Results and quality focused
- Detail focused
NEMISA DIGITAL AMBASSADORS YARONA DIGITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Please email through comprehensive CV and certified copies of Qualifications, a letter from Ward councillor and other supporting documents to:
- Nala Local Municipality: [email protected]
- Masilonyana Local Municipality: [email protected]
- Tswelopele Local Municipality: [email protected]
- Tokologo Local Municipality: [email protected]
- Matjhabeng Local Municipality: [email protected]
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged applicants.
- Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements should apply. Correspondence will only be limited to short listed candidates.
- NEMISA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Applications should reach the NEMISA on time, at most 30 July 2021 (16:00pm). As it is indicated for each position of interest above.