Application for the Nexus Global Citizen Awards for Malaysian and International Students in Malaysia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nexus International School in Malaysia.
The award is presented to students who have a positive outlook on the world and want to be change-makers. The programme is open to Malaysian and international students. The Nexus International School will provide 30% of the tuition fee as well as 30% of the boarding fee, which is compulsory, of the awarded applicant.
Nexus International School is an institute that championed a flexible learning space. It values personalized learning and collaboration. With open classrooms and flexible learning spaces, it is ranked No. 6 in Best Schools in Malaysia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEXUS GLOBAL CITIZEN AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Open to all Malaysian (public, private, International) & International learners
- The applicant must be involved in activities and projects that demonstrate global citizenship.
- The applicant must have a strong co-curricular involvement.
- The applicants must be able to communicate and collaborate with all kinds of people, advocate for those in need, and use innovation and resilience to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- The applicants must have a positive mindset and have a high-achieving attitude.
- The applicant must be between 13 to 16 years of age.
- The applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by either taking up a language assessment at Nexusor at a registered British Council Assessment Center providing an equivalent language score in line with the Common European Language
NEXUS GLOBAL CITIZEN AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students have to complete the application form for admission. Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit the documents via mail to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Application form
- Answers to the questions – ‘What does it mean to you to be a global citizen?’ and ‘How will you be a good global citizen at Nexus?’
- Most recent school report
- Applications is Open.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.