This article contains information on how to gain access to the Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS) Blended Learning Portal (https://blendedlearning.nibs.ac.ke) also known as Blended Learning Electronic Campus.
The Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS) seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a NIBS Blended Learning, that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
In response to the national imperative to provide alternative modes of teaching and learning, the Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS) Learning Portal, in conjunction with other divisions, have developed a repository of resources to support academics in engaging with online teaching. This portal will serve as the information hub to accommodate an evolving online tool kit and associated resources. We invite academics and professional staff to contribute to this portal by sharing your resources.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE NIBS BLENDED LEARNING
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS) Digital Campus.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS) Blending Learning
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.