Application for the NIE Pradap Kow Scholarships for International Students in Singapore – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the National Institute of Education in Singapore.
The studentship is accessible for dazzling aspirants who wish to pursue masters by research programme at the institute. Successful scholar will receive Up to S$2,500 at the institute. The Scholarship shall be awarded to the candidate for a maximum of two years of study.
The National Institute of Education is the only teacher education institution in Asia to be ranked 12th in the world and 2nd by QS World University rankings in Education in 2015, and strives to achieve excellent scientific research and scientific and technology teaching from pre-school to universities of Singapore and the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NIE PRADAP KOW SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in pedagogy or education policy in Singapore
- Master’s programme (by Research) at the National Institute of Education.
- Area of research shall have direct implications for pedagogy or education policy in Singapore.
- Applicants must attain at least a 90% score on the GRE test and provide the same results to be admitted in a Master by Research degree programme at NIE.
- Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
NIE PRADAP KOW SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be made on the prescribed forms and uploaded to the online application system for admission to the Masters by Research Programme.
Application must include:
- Submit An official transcript of detailed academic results, one recent passport-sized color photograph, two Academic Referee Reports
- Applications is Open.