The application for the National Metrology Institute South Africa (NSIMA) Bursary for the academic year 2021 is now open for all South African students in South Africa.
The National Metrology Institute South Africa (NSIMA) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the NSIMA bursaries . It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Science of accurate Measurement (Metrology).
The NMISA offers undergraduate and post-graduate bursaries at a recognised South African university. Upon completion, the bursars will be required to work one year for every year sponsored at the NMISA. Successful graduates will follow an exciting career at NMISA in the Science of accurate Measurement (Metrology). Bursaries are offered in the following fields of study: Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic, Mechanical), Materials Science, Physics and Chemistry
The National Metrology Institute South Africa (NSIMA) Bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their first undergraduate degree. National Metrology Institute South Africa (NSIMA) Bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards a first undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 NMCF Efeng Bacha Recruitment
PORT ELIZABETH TVET COLLEGE BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Bursaries are offered on academic merit and financial need.
- Undergraduate students who are registered fulltime at a recognised South African university in any of the fields listed above.
- Candidates who are able to provide grade 11 results and progress report for grade 12 or are in possession of grade 12 exemption certificate with acceptable symbols.
- Applicants must be South African Citizens
HOW TO APPLY FOR PORT ELIZABETH TVET COLLEGE BURSARY
HOW TO APPLY:
- Should you meet the above requirements kindly complete the bursary application form, and attach copies of the latest academic results as well as ID. More information can be obtained from the Human Resources telephone number 012 841 4704.
- Applications should be sent to Private Bag X 34, Lynnwood Ridge 0040, or you can e-mail to [email protected] or fax 086 756 3451.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- All application must be submitted by 31 July annually.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.