This article contains information on the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply for Direct entry (DE) and Post-UTME screening. It also contains the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in NMU is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry. Prospective students of Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. Also, applicants must complete the online Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko Application Forms. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU Undergraduate Application Procedures
NMU Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- The application can also be made online by visiting the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko Online Application portal through the link as stated in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N 2000 by following the payment method as stated in the application procedure. This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through NMU, do not qualify for admission to NMU or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. NMU does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through NMU is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
NMU APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- NMU Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result addressed to The Registrar, the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko (original and photocopy)
- NMU Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://applications.nmu.edu.ng/
- Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU Term and Registration Dates
- Download Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU 2020 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, NMU Admission requirements
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.