Application for the North Central College International Honors Scholarship in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the North Central College in USA.
The educational award is open for talented international students who want to start their undergraduate degree program at the university. North Central College will cover the award amount of $27,000 for successful students to complete their education in the USA.
North Central College is a Naperville, Illinois-based private college. It is linked with the United Methodist Church and offers almost 70 undergraduate majors, minors, and programs across 19 academic departments spread throughout three undergraduate colleges/schools and a master’s degree program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL HONORS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Awarded to students with a minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Awarded at the time of admission.
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): North Central requires an official TOEFL score of at least 79 (Internet-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). (Our institution code: 1555)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): North Central also accepts official IELTS overall scores of 6.5 with sub-scores of 6.0 or higher.
- Most successful applicants choosing this option have earned at least a 500 on the EBRW section of the SAT or at least a 19 on the English section of the ACT.
- Our institution codes are 1555 (SAT) and 1096 (ACT).
- EIKEN – Students may submit official EIKEN results with a minimum Grade Pre-1.
- Successful completion of the Advanced Level of North Central College’s full-time English Language Institute (ELI).
INTERNATIONAL HONORS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. No additional application is needed.
Application must include:
- All applicants must submit official high school transcripts/records and certification of graduation. These should include all grades earned in the most recent three (3) academic years.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October, 2021 will be considered.