Application for the North West Department of Public Works & Roads (DPWR) Student & Graduate Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by North West Department of Public Works & Roads (DPWR) for all outstanding applicants.
North West Department of Public Works & Roads (DPWR) is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the North West Department of Public Works & Roads (DPWR) Student & Graduate Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 18 and 24 months respectively in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The North West Department of Public Works & Roads (DPWR) Student & Graduate Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. North West Department of Public Works & Roads (DPWR) provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Laws in Property / Conveyance / Property Studies / Property Valuation ; Urban Planning / Town and Regional Planning / Real Estate / Construction Management / Landscaping Studios /Horticulture Studies / Hygiene and Gleaning Services / Mechanical Engineering / Civil and Structural Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Quantity Survey / Architecture Studies;
- Local Government Finance / Municipal Finance I Project Management / Security Management; Tactical Armed Response / Human Resource Management / Public Management or Administration / Labour Relations / Office Management / Information Management / Supply Chain Management / Financial Management / Library and Information Science, Legal Services /Accounting and Auditing / Communication Studies Monitoring and Evaluation / Social Work Social Science.
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 RCL Foods Mechanical Engineering Internship Programme
NORTH WEST DPWR STUDENT & GRADUATE INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants who previously participated in an Internship programme of a Government Department will not be considered.
- First preference will be given to North West Unemployed Graduates.
- Certification of qualification(s) / required documents must not be older than one (1) year.
- Confirmation letter from the Institution Indicating that the Learner requires practical experience for completion of studies as required
- UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES/DIPLOMATES and STUDENTS who Obtained N6 Certificate from WET Colleges, who seek practical work experience
NORTH WEST DPWR STUDENT & GRADUATE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
The Employment Application must be fully completed and that is compulsory to fill all fields on the prescribed New Z83 form (81/971431) which must be signed and dated for the application to be considered, and was approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department, www.dpsa.gov.za. The Employment application form (z83) must be accompanied by a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Ordinary certified copies of all qualification(s) including Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification; certified ID copy; all applicants tertiary qualification(s) must be accompanied by certified copies of academic record/transcript(s) Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered Persons in possession of a Foreign Qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). All qualifications will be verified. Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting.
NB: Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 21 July 2021 (Posted Applications must have reached the Department by 15h00 pm on this date, otherwise they will not be considered).
Head of Department, Public Works and Roads, Private Bag x2080, Mmabatho 2735, OR Hand Deliver at Main Registry Office 133, Ground Floor, West Wing, Old Parliament Building, Modiri Molema Road, For Attention: Ms ME Motshologane.
- Applications should reach the Universal Coal on time, at most 23rd July 2021 . As it is indicated for each position of interest above.