Application for the Novartis Patient Safety Business Admin Learnerships Programme – 2021 Entry is now open for interested applicants by Novartis in South Africa.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Novartis is offering an Learnership opportunity to unemployed and prospective s to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Novartis Patient Safety Business Admin Learnership Programme that runs for a maximum period of 24 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The best student on the course receives an accolade for performing well academically, and for excelling in all areas of the training. By portraying a positive attitude, this student contributes to enhancing the image of Novartis.
The Novartis Patient Safety Business Admin Learnership Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Novartis provides an Learnership opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Patient Safety Business Admin
This Learnership opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Lancet Laboratories Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme
NOVARTIS PATIENT SAFETY BUSINESS ADMIN LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- To support Patient Safety operational processes at the Country Organization by ensuring compliance with Novartis global/local procedures, national and international regulations/ standards/guidelines for pharmacovigilance of Novartis group marketed and investigational products (drugs and devices).
- -Support the collection, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all adverse event reports for all Novartis products from clinical trials, non-interventional studies, Patient Oriented Programs, literature, Spontaneous Reports, etc. Transcribe, translate and enter data of all data from source documents into safety systems accurately and consistently with emphasis on timeliness and quality.
- -Support reporting/submission/distribution of safety reports/updates/information (e.g. SAE, SR, IN/SUSAR, PSUR, Biannual SUSAR Listing, DSUR) to Local Health Authorities and/or clinical operations in cooperation with other Country Organization Departments.
- -Work with other local/global Patient Safety associates to ensure accurate evaluation of safety data.
- -Interact and exchange relevant safety information with Patient Safety associates, other functional groups and third-party contractors, if applicable.
- -Support the survey and monitoring of national Pharmacovigilance regulations.
- -Support the development, update and implementation of local procedures to ensure compliance with Patient Safety global procedures and national requirements.
- -Perform reconciliation with other departments (e.g. Medical Information, Quality Assurance and third party contractor, if applicable) for potential AEs resulting from medical inquiries, quality related complaints and other sources.
- -Management and maintenance of all relevant Patient Safety databases.
- -Support the preparation of KPI reports on compliance in a timely manner including identification of root cause(s) for late reporting to HA, development and implementation of corrective action(s) as needed.
- -Support the development and update of training materials for Pharmacovigilance and the ensure training of Country Organization associates on relevant Patient Safety procedures for AE reporting, including field force and third-party contractors, if applicable.
- -Support the close-out of actions from audits, corrective action plans, investigations and Health Authority inspections.
- -Manage and maintain efficient Patient Safety filing and archive system.
Key Performance Indicators:
- -Timely and accurate capturing of data into the respective safety databases.
- -Timely and accurate completion of monthly screening of the medical literature for new safety information.
- -Completeness and correctness of the data received and sent out in respective tracking tools/system.
- -Timely and quality preparation of documentation and presentation materials.
- -Positive feedback from PS Managers and other internal stakeholders.
- -Knowledge of pharmacological and medical terminology.
- -Excellent communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- -Quality and focus oriented.
- -Computer skills.
- -Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- -Health Sciences Degree
NOVARTIS PATIENT SAFETY BUSINESS ADMIN LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Kindly visit the Novartis Patient Safety Business Admin Learnership application portal and fill in the required details as well as documents.
- How to Apply for the 2021 SCM and Patient Safety Business Admin Learnership >>>
- How to Apply for the 2021 SAPS Learnership >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Novartis Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- GPG Professional Job Centre Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- FNB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SITA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Motus Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UNIVEN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Unisa Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DPSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RTMC Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Rand Water Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NPA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANBS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- How to Access EC Provincial eRecruitment Portal >>>
- Free State Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Eastern Cape Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.