This information involves the National Research Foundation (NRF) Online Submission Portal: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za. It also contains the organization’s contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of the National Research Foundation (NRF) has enabled the Online Submission portal. The Online Portal is created for prospective grant applicants of the organization to create an account or log in to perform certain application actions at ease e.g. grant application and status and so much more.
As you can see, Bursary application Portal is essential to applicants of the National Research Foundation (NRF).
Further Reading: Check Out National Research Foundation (NRF) Application Eligibility & Guidelines
NRF ONLINE SUBMISSION PORTAL
- NRF Online Submission Portal: https://gcra.gautengfunding.co.za/
HOW TO ACCESS THE NRF ONLINE SUBMISSION PORTAL
GCRA Bursary Registration guide
- Open the internet browser (Opera, Chrome or internet explorer) on an internet enabled phone.
- Kindly visit the GCRA application portal through the link above
- Kindly note that this registration process should be completed only once.
- You need to complete all the required fields (indicated with *) before you will be able to submit your registration.
- Please create a password that is at least 6 characters long, contains small letters, capital letters and numerals.
- Please type a password which meets these requirements and which you will remember!
- If you do not have an alternative email address, please leave the field blank and do not enter anything, such as N/A.
- The fields indicated with are searchable fields. To avoid having to search through the full list, simply type one keyword into the field provided. The results will appear in the drop-down list.
- After you have successfully registered, login to the system by using the ID/passport number and password you provided.
- The information icon () indicates that there is a tooltip associated with the relevant field. When hovering over this icon, additional information will show.
How to Login:
- If you have already registered on the previous systems (NRF Online and Interim), please use your existing login details to access this system. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the Reset Password link on the left-hand menu.
How to Reset your Login Password:
- An * at the end of a field label within a section denotes that this is a compulsory field, and the section will not be saved unless all compulsory fields have been completed.
- Instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to your primary email address captured on the system.
- Before the email is sent, the relevant email address will be displayed to you for verification. Please click on Support should this email address be incorrect.
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary >>>
- WCED Admission Application Closing Dates for 2021/2022 >>>
- How to Apply & Register Online for WCED Admission >>>
- WCED Application Tracking 2021 >>>
- How to Access the WCED Login Portal >>>
- WCED Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- How to Access the WCED ePortal >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.