Application for the NUI Galway postgraduate placements Scheme for EU Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the National University of Ireland Galway in Ireland.
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial aid for EU students wishing to commence a full-time postgraduate taught program at NUI Galway. The National University of Ireland Galway will provide the award amount of €1,500 to the winning candidates.
The National University of Ireland is a third-level teaching and research institution based in Ireland. It offers various undergraduate, master’s, and research degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NUI GALWAY SCHEME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Postgraduate taught courses in many subject areas
- Have attained first-class honors (or equivalent) in a Level 8 primary degree.
- Be registered in Year 1 of a Fulltime Taught Masters program for the academic year subsequent to the application (repeat students are not eligible to apply)
- You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- All applicants, whose first language is not English, must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).
NUI GALWAY SCHEME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, firstly students have to be enrolled in the postgraduate taught program at the university. After that, they must complete the online application form for this funding opportunity.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide a curriculum vitae, personal statement, transcripts, passport or birth certificate, evidence of English language competency.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 16, 2021 will be considered.