Nurse Job at City Eye Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at City Eye Hospital.
City Eye Hospital is a social venture that provides quality and affordable eye care to people living in East Africa. Our primary mandate is to provide affordable and accessible eye care. Accessible on both fronts of location and price.
- Taking Visual Acuity and Intraocular Pressures of patients while entering accurate recordings of the same in the patient’s file.
- Taking vital signs and recording findings into the patient’s files.
- Assisting clinicians and doctors during patient examination, screening and eye procedures.
- Scrubbing and circulating for various surgical cases in the eye theatre.
- Performing Eye Examination scans on the patients i.e. OCT, Visual Field, Corneal Topography, biometry and fundus photo.
- Offering pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative care.
- Stocking exam, procedure and theatre rooms with prerequisite supplies and equipment.
- Cleaning and sterilizing medical instruments and tools before and after use.
- Administering and dispensing prescribed treatment to patients.
- Patients education and booking patients for various procedures
- Examine and triage eye patients, recording findings and suggested treatment in the main hospital, its branches, or during outreach medical camps.
- Preparing and submitting accurate/ timely management reports
- Take part in company projects and carry out any other tasks that may be assigned to them by their Line
- Manager and/ or any other person placed in authority over them.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Valid nursing council of Kenya license.
- KRCHN/ KRN certificate from a recognized institution.
- A higher diploma in ophthalmic nursing will be an added advantage.
- A certificate of BLS will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy hospital/clinic environment.
- Eye hospital working experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position and Job Reference as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.