Equity Afia is a sustainable, integrated health model that is using franchising principles to train and monitor a network of Medical-Entrepreneurs to provide standardized, quality and affordable healthcare services throughout Kenya.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Registration and a valid practicing license by the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Basic life support (BLS) and Advanced Life support (ACLS) qualification
- At least two years of working experience
- Customer service oriented
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.