Nutrition Data Information Assistant Job at International Rescue Committee… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at International Rescue Committee.
- Train the nutrition data clerks and assistant staff as per the ComPAS protocol and Commcare use.
- Take lead in training and mentoring IRC nutrition staff and other key stakeholders in CommCare, KOBO, CMAM Software and any nutrition statistical Packages for ease of data information platforms.
- Ensure that nutrition program data is updated on Box monthly and work together with the SC-Nurse to update on KPIs for the SC Ward.
- Supervise and work in strict collaboration with the nutrition team in reviewing all the nutrition information data platforms
- Identify training gaps for the incentive staff and beneficiaries within the nutrition program and communicate the same to the program manager.
- Coordinate and share appropriate analysis of program progress and work with the M & E to improve on any data collection tools.
- MUST Diploma in Health Information Systems/Monitoring and Evaluation option knowledge and experience in nutrition data added advantage.
- Possess at least two (2) years of experience in implementing nutrition or health-related data information-related activities in a busy health institution.
- S/He must possess the ability to analyze and interpret both quantitative and qualitative programmed data.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have cognate skills in computer applications.
- MUST possess a high level of integrity and good interpersonal skills.
- Ready to work in difficult environmental conditions.
- Previous experience in CommCare or other nutrition data-related platforms is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.