Application for the Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health International Scholarship in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in UK.
The University of Bristol, ranked in the world’s top 60 in the QS World University Rankings 2021, is a red brick research university that contributes back to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates through its cultural, social, economic and environmental activities. The University of Bristol will provide an amount of £5,000 to cover the tuition fees of an overseas student.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Master’s in nutrition, physical activity and public health are eligible.
- The students must be applying to any one-year, full-time Master’s programme at the University of Bristol.
- The students must start their programme in September 2021.
- The students should be classified as an overseas student.
- The students must not already be receiving other funding, which would equate to more than the total cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- The students are required to fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- The students are required to score minimum in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL ibt – 88 overall with R22, L21, S23, W22
- Cambridge CPE or CAE –
- IELTS – 5 with 6.5 in all skills
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Level IV with a pass in all skills
- PTE – 67 in all skills
- Duolingo – 115.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are supposed to directly apply for the course and the program collectively through the International application Form.
Application must include:
- Previous university degree grade
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.