We pleased to present to you a list of the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) May 2021 Jobs and Recruitment as well as how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) publishes vacant position for interested & qualified Kenyan citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
VACANT POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS AT ODPP
Update: Click here to view more Office of Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) vacant positions for May 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR ODPP JOBS
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their application by completing ONE application form ODPP1. The form may be downloaded from the ODPP’S Website www.odpp.go.ke or picked from Nairobi Headquarters and County Offices.
The candidates should attach COPIES of the following documents to their application form:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Any supporting documents and testimonials
- Letter of appointment to their current substantive post
- Letter of appointment to their previous post and
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, and other documents listed above during the interviews.
In addition, all candidates who are not ODPP staff shall be required to attach COPIES of the following valid clearance certificates to the application:
- Law Society of Kenya for Lawyers
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Any other Professional bodies to which the candidate is a member
All shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of the documents during interviews.
Completed application forms should be sent to:
- The Secretary
- Advisory board
- Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- ODPP Building, Ragati Road, Upper Hill
- P.O. Box 30701 – 00100
- Applications should reach the Office of Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) on or before Wednesday, 2nd June 2021 by midnight.