Office Administrator Job at Mindray… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mindray.
- Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentation materials and other business documents and manage an effective filing system.
- Fixed asset control and record update and handle all office-related service providers issues, including arranging general office maintenance/cleaning, purchasing stationery and office supplies, inventory, security system.
- Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangement, visa application and apartment management of Chinese expatriates.
- Prepare and coordinate meetings, conferences, functions, events, training and various company activities and collect Mindray and its partners’ marketing activities materials (words, photos, videos).
- Attendance management： assist in handling entry and exit procedures and document signing including arranging interview candidates to visit if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Business or Administration or related discipline is preferred.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills, fluent Chinese or experience with Chinese companies is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration, proactive in standardizing and implementing company policy.
- Eager to learn new things and explore yourself.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.