Office & HR Administrative Intern (Kisumu) Job at Sanergy… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sanergy.
- Be the first point of contact for any queries, screen all incoming calls courteously redirecting/transferring calls to respective teammates, screen all visitors to determine the purpose of their business within the premises and use discretion as to whether they can be granted access or whether they need an appointment.
- Immediately greet guests and offer to assist with their needs.
- Ensuring a well-functioning office by conducting line tours daily
- Manage and coordinate all maintenance of office-related issues by collaborating with the Maintenance team to resolve the issues within 24 hours if they are a high priority. Inform teammates of the maintenance issues by posting what the issue is when it will be resolved, and what to use in the meantime. Once the maintenance issue has been sorted out, then notify teammates.
- Perform general office clerk duties, for example, Coordinating courier services, travel arrangements
- Maintaining office equipment (Printers and Projectors) and if there are any issues escalate to the IT team.
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts; stocking items.
- Raise administrative related PRs and liaise with procurement partners to ensure that PRs are approved and payments processed on time to avoid discontinuation of service
- Assisting with payroll for casuals by providing the department with relevant documentation
- Provides support and assistance to co-workers and other departments as requested by the supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration, or a related field.
- Excellent Organisational skills and ability to prioritize
- Interpersonal with good communication skills.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.