Operational Basic Ambulance Assistant Job at Mediclinic… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mediclinic.
Mediclinic Southern Africa is a private hospital group operating in South Africa and Namibia focused on providing acute care, specialist-orientated, multi-disciplinary hospital services and related service offerings.
- To attend to emergency calls and provide basic medical care in line with the scope of practice.
- Ensure operational readiness for emergency calls.
- Administer patient care in line with the scope of practice.
- Market and maintain a positive public image for ER24.
- Basic Ambulance Assistant Certificate.
- Successful completion of training related to Clinical Practice Guidelines published by the Health Professions Council of South Africa will be advantageous.
- If not compliant with the clinical practice guidelines at the time of application you will be required to complete this training during your probation period if successful in your application.
- 6 months – 1-year road BLS experience.
- 2 years road BLS experience.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.