Operational Risk Manager Job at Jones Lang LaSalle… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jones Lang LaSalle.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.
- Implementation of the account compliance program, including all JLL and Client policies and procedures
- Development & Implementation of specific compliance programs to align with the global account program
- Education and understanding of the program by the regional JLL teams
- Develop, document and support a comprehensive understanding of MSA, Local Agreements and establish a clear view of gaps, over-delivery and non-compliance to enable analysis and reporting
- Develop, document and support the account Enterprise Risk Assessment programme, manage and maintain risk registers and oversee implementation of risk mitigation initiatives as required
- Develop, document and support account Incident Escalation Programme to support client BCPs for region and oversee implementation of regular testing and reporting of compliance
- Implement sampling program and conduct regular sampling activities in the region as required
- Support account in team liaising with client auditors (external/internal) and JLL auditors (internal/external)
- Monitor account risk and compliance performance utilizing the established account reporting, meetings and discussions, and other applicable information sources (may include development of routine and ad hoc reports on risk-related matters)
- Implement and ensure compliance to the Anti-bribery and Anti-Corruption program within area of responsibility
- Meet regularly with the Client and Regional JLL key players assigned to your area of responsibility
- Participate in the resolution of high-level risk events, including legal and insurance claims, investigations and reporting
- Report as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards.
- Manage and support special projects across the account as required.
- Liaise with clients/sub-contractors where impacting/affected by risk and compliance issues.
- At least 5 years management experience within Risk Management, working with corporate clients.
- Understanding of facilities management, projects, transactions processes and their systems
- Practical working knowledge of up-to-date risk management processes. Experience advising senior management at the policy level.
- Significant practical experience of problem-solving issues in a dynamic/diverse environment.
- Experience investigating incidents, identification of root cause, and reporting objectively.
- Demonstration of effective problem solving
- Change management experience
- Ability to develop effective and easy-to-use processes.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.