Operations Assistant Job at PEAK Destination Management Company…..See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at PEAK Destination Management Company.
- Manage a stock management system of the workshop stores containing a wide variety of Heavy Vehicles spare parts and materials and camping equipment.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate inventory records.
- Procure, receive, and issue authorized supplies and materials.
- Generate all required stock reports on time.
- Working together with the senior mechanic ensuring all Standard operating procedure templates are available and up to date.
- A diploma in Procurement, Stores Management or Business Management.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience and Knowledge of procurement, Storekeeping, and inventory controls and procedures.
- Ability to take direction as well as be able to self-manage workload.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.