Ophthalmic Assistant Trainee Job at City Eye Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at City Eye Hospital.
City Eye Hospital is a social venture that provides quality and affordable eye care to people living in East Africa. Our primary mandate is to provide affordable and accessible eye care. Accessible on both fronts of location and price.
Main Purpose of the Role:
This is an initial one-year apprenticeship program, whereby the successful applicants for the program are taken through intense theoretical and practical on-the-job training aimed at equipping them with skills required by Ophthalmic Assistants. Once successful in the training, the trainee shall then be redeployed in the patient service centers in any of our facilities to provide assistance to our clinical and patient care teams.
Knowledge and Experience Required;
- KCSE certificate attained not later than 2019, with a minimum grade of D+.
- Computer literacy.
- Previous work experience in a hospital shall be an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies Required.
- Good communication and Customer Care Skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and align oneself with the core values of the city eye hospital.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position and Job Reference as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.