Application for the Oregon Honorary International Leadership Scholarship in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Oregon State University in USA.
With the award amount of $10,000, this application will help potential students achieve their career aspirations. Students from any part of the world can qualify for this award.
With 2 campuses, 11 colleges, 12 experiment stations, Oregon State University is a leading research-led university in Corvallis, OR. It is a diverse and welcoming community that is educating students since 1868. It is Oregon’s largest university known for the lots of different research activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HONORARY LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Applicants must be foreign students
- Aspirants must be wishing to enrol in an undergraduate programme at Oregon State University
- Candidates must be the first-year student with international direct services with a GPA of 3.75+.
- The minimum requirements to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at Oregon State University, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
HONORARY LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- After being selected to study in an undergraduate course at Oregon State University, applicants should submit an essay of 500-1000 words outlining their leadership experience to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Candidates should submit the following documents with their application for admission: an essay, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 25, 2021 will be considered.