Application for the Oregon Regional Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Oregon State University in USA.
The opportunity is open for those brightest candidates who wish to study undergraduate coursework at the university. The program is open for session 2021-2022. Oregon State University provides tuition fee for winning applicants for undergraduate study.
Oregon State University is a public research university in the state of Oregon, United States of America. With about 32,000 students, it provides over 200 undergraduate degree programs as well as a variety of graduate and doctoral degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OREGON REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants can participate in this award program
- The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Candidates must have a previous degree for entry in undergraduate study
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- All countries students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
OREGON REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 25, 2021 will be considered.