Application for the Otago Pathway Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
This scholarship package will benefit to only those students who are applying for the University of Otago Foundation Year programme in the academic year 2021-2022. This support will give the award of NZ$4,000 to help students with tuition fees so that they can focus on their education.
The University of Otago is a progressive and modern higher education institution educating students since 1869. It officially started operations in 1871. Over the years, the University of Otago has become one of the top 1% of universities in the world. The university includes four campuses that are loaded with facilities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OTAGO PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited
- University of Otago foundation year programme in any field
- Candidates should not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Candidates should have an offer of a place for the University of Otago Foundation Year.
- Admission requirements are varied depending on your nationality.
- If you are a non-native English speaker, then you can provide proof of your proficiency in the English language through one of the following courses: IELTS, IELTS Indicator, iBT TOEFL,
- TOEFL (Paper-Based)
- TOEFL (Computer-Based)
- Cambridge FCE
- Cambridge CAE
- Cambridge CPE
- Duolingo English Test
- GCE O-Level English
- GCE A-Level English
- HK CEE (English Syllabus B)
- HK ALE (Use of English)
- SPM Bahasa Inggeris
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
OTAGO PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants need to enrol in a foundation year programme at the University of Otago before the deadline. There is no separate application for this application . Applicants can describe their interest in the program in their introduction letter that must be sent with the application for admission.
Application must include:
- A brief letter of introduction, requesting the program. Applicants must also describe their academic achievements to date, their work habits and their academic goals in this letter
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Applications is 0n Throughout the year.