Application for the Panther Fund Merit International Scholarship in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Florida Institute of Technology in USA.
This funding programme is made available for international students and will provide $10,000 toward tuition fees. To be a part of this opportunity, candidates need to apply for an undergraduate programme at FIT.
Florida Institute of Technology is a technology institute with a focus on engineering and science. It offers associate, baccalaureate, master, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. The university has four academic colleges such as engineering & science, aeronautics, psychology & liberal arts, and business.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TEMPLE MERIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are welcome
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- To get entry into an undergraduate programme at FIT, you should have a high school diploma.
- Scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must apply for an undergraduate programme at the Florida Institute of Technology.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
TEMPLE MERIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible to apply for this application , all you need is to take part in an undergraduate degree programme at FIT. There is no separate application process for this award.
Application must include:
- All candidates will have to submit the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 14, 2021 will be considered.