Application for the Panther Fund Merit International Scholarship in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Florida Institute of Technology in USA.
This funding programme is made available for international students and will provide $10,000 toward tuition fees. To be a part of this opportunity, candidates need to apply for an undergraduate programme at FIT.
Florida Institute of Technology is a technology institute with a focus on engineering and science. It offers associate, baccalaureate, master, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. The university has four academic colleges such as engineering & science, aeronautics, psychology & liberal arts, and business.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TEMPLE MERIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are welcome
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- To get entry into an undergraduate programme at FIT, you should have a high school diploma.
- Scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must apply for an undergraduate programme at the Florida Institute of Technology.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
TEMPLE MERIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible to apply for this application , all you need is to take part in an undergraduate degree programme at FIT. There is no separate application process for this award.
Application must include:
- All candidates will have to submit the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 14, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.