Partner Technical Specialist Job for IBM Storage at IBM… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at IBM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries.
- Technical expertise
- Depth of technical skills in Storage solutions to support Partner’s opportunities
- Continuously expands essential business, industry, technology, architecture, and competitive knowledge in Cloud-Native application development, Cyber Resilience, Hybrid-Cloud, Data and AI, Infrastructure, etc.
- Solution co-creation
- Earns trust and influences partner’s tech strategy with a reputation of deep industry knowledge for Storage solutions
- Leads and facilitates pre-sales technical activities, e.g., proof of technology, RFP responses, product demonstrations and driving and identifying new opportunities between Partners and IBM
- Leads delivery of Partner joint-learning activities to build technical skills and expertise of partners to enable co-sell motions
- Strategic innovation
- As a strategic technical advisor, you are empowered to lead and support Partners in delivering new and innovative value propositions by leveraging your industry and storage expertise
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Several years’ experience in a customer/business partner-facing technical role
- Deep understanding of Storage technology, business trends and impacts on customer opportunities
- Growth mindset to stay current on IBM’s latest strategy and offerings
- Superior capabilities in consultative technical sales and technology solution development
- A passion for interacting with partners/customers and cultivating long-standing relationships
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, results-driven work environment
- Self-driven, responsible & accountable with a can-do mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience in IT architecture and solutions design
- Experience positioning Storage technology in a hybrid-cloud architecture
- Experience in Technical Sales or equivalent role is an advantage
- Understanding of container technologies, i.e., Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry, and others
- Understanding Red Hat Technologies, e.g., OpenShift, Ansible, RHEL etc.
- Understanding of Cyber resilience, Data Fabric and AI concepts and technologies
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.