Application for the MACC Scholarships for Malaysian Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University Canada West in Canada.
The bursary will be granted to students who wish to undertake a BCom or BA degree at University Canada West. International students, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply for this grant. The university will provide the selected international students with a tuition reduction valued at 30 credits towards their BCom or BA degree and domestic students a tuition reduction of $2,784 covering the cost of the student’s final year of BCom or BA degree.
University Canada West is a private, for-profit university that functions to be relevant, accessible, and innovative, offering career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PATHWAY TO KNOWLEDGE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication are eligible.
- Be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the Winter or Spring 2021 terms.
- The students must hold a GPA of 2.33 or higher to receive an acceptance letter.
- The students must attain average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests: IELTS – 5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing section, TOEFL IBT – 88 overall with a minimum of 20 in each section, PTE – 61 overall with a minimum score of 60 in the writing section, CAE – 70 overall with a minimum of 60 in each section, and Duolingo – Overall of 105.
PATHWAY TO KNOWLEDGE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Equivalent of a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Translated official transcripts if not in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Completed application form
- Applications is Open.