Patient Journey Partner Job at Roche Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Roche Kenya.
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.
- The Patient Journey Partner focuses on the importance of bringing the outside in, working with partners to uncover all potential opportunities to transform outcomes for patients, faster.
- They also bring the inside out, to bring Roche expertise, science and knowledge to the ecosystem.
- Acts as a trusted partner and is the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders and Roche; the PJP shares the patient and stakeholder community needs internally, prioritizes and secures resources, and drives solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- Partners with patient journey stakeholders to remove roadblocks and unlock possibilities to deliver value for patients and the community.
- Stewards Roche’s products through their lifecycle and supports their appropriate use, which includes sharing their merits with HCPs in a truthful and balanced manner.
- By overseeing the patient journey in its entirety, the PJP acts as a system thinker with the ability to identify shared purpose among stakeholders and leverages this to co-create solutions with stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- The role is empowered to pull in expertise and resources locally and from the network as needed, including in collaboration with other PJPs and Healthcare System Partners (HSPs)
- Ensuring great experiences whenever stakeholders in the ecosystem engage with Roche employees, products and services.
- University degree in life sciences (MD, Biology, Biochemistry and other related fields), Business Administration or Economics is required. Having an MBA or a relevant master’s degree is a plus.
- Has significant commercial experience and a track record of driving access to healthcare for patients.
- Has excellent stakeholder engagement skills including partnering with Therapeutic Areas Experts and Patient Advocacy groups.
- Experienced in formulating cross-functional strategies, orchestrating and leading cross-functional teams to attain desired outcomes.
- Previous experience in the life science industry with deep expertise in oncology, neuroscience, ophthalmology or hematology is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 6th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.