Patient Services Coordinator, Outreach Clinic Roysambu at Aga Khan University Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan University Hospital.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Aga Khan University Hospitals in Karachi, Pakistan and Nairobi, Kenya are private, not-for-profit institutions providing high quality health care. The Main Hospitals serve as the principal sites for clinical training for the University’s Medical Colleges and Schools of Nursing and Midwifery in Pakistan and East Africa.
- Provide outstanding customer services to patients, public and AKU staff and ensure inquiries and complaints to the department are addressed expeditiously
- Consistently provide full coverage at all times at the front desk
- Apply all functional computer applications to process daily front office transactions at compliance level standards
- Maintain a manual invoice and receipt process in the event of a computer system malfunction and upon resumption of computer system. Update data and records in the computer system. To know the down time and data protection procedure in the event of a system failure
- Register and admit patient’s accurately
- Beware of the down time and data protection procedure in the event of a system failure
- Account for and balance all monies collected from patients on daily basis
- Verify and confirm credit services that are applicable to corporate employees as per the account entitlement details
- In liaison with the relevant stakeholders, ensure that pre-authorizations are duly completed by the physician and sent to corporations for approval within 24hours
- Ensure accurate billing and data entry of patients
- Ensure patient biometric registration is done
- Assist other patient services staff when the need arises in order to foster overall efficiency of the department and deliver timely patient care
- Answer both internal and external phone inquiries and respond appropriately. Communicate messages promptly and accurately to concerned persons in order to help in the maintenance of smooth organization of patient care
- Re-confirm and update the contact details of patients. In addition, ensure realistic appointments are booked and rescheduling is done on timely basis.
- Diploma in Front Office Administration, Business Administration or an equivalent qualification
- 1 years working in a busy front office preferably in a service oriented industry
- Proficient in computers
- Proficient in handling, counting and recording cash & cash transactions
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.