This article contains the Port Elizabeth (PE) TVET College application and registration Dates for 2021/2022 academic year. It also contains the link to the college’s application information and the application portal.
The management of the Port Elizabeth (PE) TVET College has opened the admission portal for aspirants that are interested in running a program at the institution both at the diploma, undergraduate and the postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines have been set for admission registration as well as the closure of the admission portal. It is advisable to apply early because of the limited admission slots available at Port Elizabeth (PE) TVET College as late entry would not be permitted.
The application deadline or closing date is always an application submission timeline that is set by the institution for admission into any course of interest. South African schools (Universities and colleges) usually have their submission deadline within August and October every year.
Therefore, it is expected for the applicants to meet the College’s minimum admission requirements and admission point score before proceeding with the application.
PORT ELIZABETH TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
Applicants are required to take note of the application dates below:
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR 2021 TRIMESTER 3 AT IQHAYIYA CAMPUS
- Applications: 13 – 20 September 2021
- Registration: 23 & 24 September 2021
- Induction: 5 & 6 October 2021
- Classes commence on: 7 October 2021
NB: RETURNING STUDENTS ALSO NEED TO APPLY ONLINE
- Applications: 21 – 24 September 2021
- Registration: 5 & 6 October 2021
- Classes Commence: 7 October 2021
- To start your registration, see the Port Elizabeth (PE) TVET College Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
- Tshwane South TVET College Registration Dates and Deadlines – 2021
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.