Pentecost University College Admission Form 2021/2022… The Pentecost University College Application Form 2021/2022.
Pentecost University College Application 2021/2022, PUC Admission Form 2021/2022 & Pentecost University College 2021 Guideline.
The Management of Pentecost University College has released the application form for prospective students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic year. Interested applicants can follow the application guidelines below.
See also: Pentecost University College Admission Requirements
Pentecost University College Admission Form 2021/2022
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Prospective Students should visit the Pentecost University College official website and download the Admission Form OR website the institution official website and navigate to ‘Apply Now’ to complete the Online Admission Form. NOTE: For schools without an official website, prospective students should visit the admission unit of the school to obtain the Admission Form
- The Admission Form must be duly filled and attached with relevant documents.
- A duly completed Admission Form should be submitted back on the application portal (Online Application) OR submitted back to the Admission Unit (Offline Application)
NOTE: ONLY applicants who have met the admission requirements shall be considered for admission.
Pentecost University College Contact Address
Duly completed Admission Form should be forwarded to the address below:
- P. O. Box KN 1739
- Location: Kaneshie, Accra
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +233283094284/+233302417057/8
However, if you have any queries regarding the Pentecost University College Admission Form 2021/2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below OR visit the Pentecost University College official website or any of the campuses.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.