People Operations Associate Job at Andela Company…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Andela Company.
- People Operations Associate
- This role is responsible for providing comprehensive Employee Life Cycle Management which includes and is not limited to Pre-boarding (Background checks & pre-employment checks) Onboarding (Setting employees up on the HRIS and Facilitating onboarding sessions), Offboarding (Exit Management), Employee query management via the PeopleHelpdesk, etc.
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership of local payroll, to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Maintaining Employee data on our HRIS and ensuring data integrity.
- Respond to external queries from local regulatory agencies i.e. Tax Authorities and other Local regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for Employee Confirmations, i.e. Setting up employees on Small Improvements and ensuring timely confirmations or extensions and proper documentation
- Other projects as needed.
- Minimum Two (2) years experience as an HR Generalist
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent.
- Effective working proficiency of Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets and PowerPoint/ Google Slides for adequate data reporting.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Flexible, resilient, comfortable with ambiguity and adapt easily to change.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.