Pharmaceutical Technologist Job at Premier Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Premier Hospital.
- Monitor that the variance levels in your stock team are kept to a minimum and medication is always available
- Able to carry out stock-take exercise, record, monitor and update the expiry list of medications in a timely manner.
- Consistently check and complete documentation of all patient accounts, records and files, interventions, incidents and other records kept in the department.
- Check that every label placed on the medications contains the correct patient’s name, drug, quantity and directions.
- Verify expiry dates of drugs prior to dispensing medication to patients/customers.
- Contact the physician immediately for inaccuracy in a prescription order, document errors and communicate them to the doctor and pharmacy staff.
- Compound medication through mixing, counting pills and labeling bottles as needed.
- Counsel patients on drug administration for optimum wellness and recovery.
- Comply and observe the environmental health and safety measures and regulations by proper handling, storage and dispensation of medications.
- Proactively responds to clients escalating to the pharmacy manager in an event of complaint concern or feedback.
- Working with all staff to ensure rationalization of spending within the department including breakages.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution.
- Registered with The Kenya Pharmaceutical Association or a relevant pharmaceutical regulating body.
- Practicing License from The Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- 1 year of working experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.