Application for the PhD China Scholarships for Chinese Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Eindhoven University of Technology in Netherlands.
The purpose of this application is to support high potential Chinese students who want to undertake the PhD programme at the university. The students will be given relief and support towards the tuition fee of a research programme at TU/e. Students who receive a scholarship are provided with a living allowance as prescribed by the Chinese Government for the term of the scholarship, return airfare to the Netherlands by the most economical route, student visa fees and the cost of health insurance for international students.
The Eindhoven Institution of Technology is a public technical university dedicated to training future engineers who will bridge the gap between market demand and technological capabilities. In the QS World University Rankings, it is rated 120th.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- China are eligible for this funding.
- Applicants can undertake any research programme at Eindhoven.
- All applicants must have a relevant Master’s degree and be proficient in the English language.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- The students must have an IELTS score of preferably at least 6.5 overall or a TOEFL score of 90 (internet-based). TU/e accepts TOEFL and IELTS tests. (TOEFL: Overall band score of at least 90 AND a minimum score of 21 for each section; IELTS (academic version) with an overall band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.
PHD CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students can apply to any research programme of their choice at TU/e through its http://en.csc.edu.cn/). Applicants that are accepted in their respective discipline will be considered.
Application must include:
- you are asked to send the following documents to the International Office, to the attention of?Mrs. Marleen van Heusden?by email (contact):
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor at home university
- Letter of approval from supervisor at Eindhoven University of Technology (if available)
- Curriculum Vitae of candidate
- Certified copy of Master’s Degree (if available)
- Copy of passport (if available)
- Copy of English test.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 6, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.