Application for the PhD International Awards in Electrical Engineering in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The award will be provided to domestic and international students who want to complete the PhD degree programme at the university. The successful applicants will receive a $28,600 per year for a maximum of 3 years (Tax-Free) towards the applied PhD programme at EDU in Australia.
Ranked in top 175 universities by subject for Engineering and Technology, Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university. ECU’s main focus and purpose is to transform lives and enrich society through education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants can apply for any PhD programme in the School of Engineering at ECU.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the Doctor of Philosophy full-time at ECU.
- Students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree with first class honours or master’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent field to be admitted in a relevant PhD programme at ECU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 70, TOEFL PBT – 550, IELTS – 6.0, PTE – 52, and WAUFP – 50+ Pass.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must submit a general admission application for the preferred PhD programme via the application portal of the university. The applicants interested in the program are required to submit the following documents to Dr. Asma Aziz via mail at [email protected].
Application must include:
- A concise cover letter that describes your suitability for this position;
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV), including a list of your published research;
- A copy of your academic transcripts;
- Evidence of English-language proficiency (only relevant for applicants whose previous studies were not in English); and
- Any relevant supporting documents of prior research
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21st November, 2021 will be considered.