Application for the PhD International Awards in Integrated Operations for Complex Resources in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The grant is funded by the Australian Research Council to support international and domestic full-time Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students who wish to undertake research study at the Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences. The candidates that will win the scholarship will be provided a stipend of $34,013 per annum for 3.5 years while they study at the University of Adelaide.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and ranked 108th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian, New Zealand students and applicants form all other international countries are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree study at the Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences in mining engineering, mineral processing, metallurgy, chemical engineering, biochemistry, geostatistics, applied geology, mechanical engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics and related areas at Adelaide are eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must be new commencing students at Adelaide.
- The applicants need to submit all necessary documents at the time of application.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.0
TOEFL IBT – 79
TOEFL PBT – 577
CAE – 176
PTE – 58
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to complete their admission application on the university portal. The applicants must submit an expression of interest for the opportunity along with the below-mentioned documents via mail at [email protected] to be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status, if applicable
- Degree parchments
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A curriculum vitae
- Applications is Open.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.