Application for the PhD Studentships in Experimental Study of Boundary-Layer Transition in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
This studentship is established for domestic students who wish to pursue a PhD degree programme. The award will provide a stipend and full programme fee at the UK rate. The applicants will get a stipend of £15,000 per year and tuition fees at the UK rate by the University of Nottingham under the studentship.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students from the UK.
- Applicants can undertake a PhD programme in the Experimental study of boundary-layer transition by controlling turbulent spots
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied 3 year PhD programme at Nottingham.
- The applicants must possess or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or first-class BEng/MEng degree, or an MSc degree with merit or distinction in an Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline to be accepted in a a PhD programme in the engineering department at Nottingham.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, and PTE – 55.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must apply online to the desired programme through the university website. The students must send a copy of the covering letter, CV, and academic transcripts to [email protected] referring to the project title to apply for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 14th October, 2021 will be considered.