Application for the Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries for Overseas Student in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in UK.
The PMM programs are open to the applicants who have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught postgraduate degree at the University of Bristol. Six bursaries worth £2,000 each. The awards can be used towards living costs.
Bristol University is a world-class institution that contributes to the development of creative graduates through research and through their cultural, social, economic and environmental activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHYLLIS MARY MORRIS BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught the postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2021.
- To be eligible for this program, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
PHYLLIS MARY MORRIS BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the program, the applicants must need to admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. You can submit an application for the Phyllis Mary Morris Bursary using the international awards online application form.
Application must include:
- To get considered for this opportunity, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2021 will be considered.