Portfolio Services Officer Job at African Trade Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at African Trade Insurance.
- Prepare and execute policy documents, including reinsurance documents.
- Prepare and execute reinsurance contracts and endorsements.
- Manage the annual renewal process of the Treaty reinsurance programs.
- Prepare underwriting memos for the treaty renewals.
- Track and manage reinsurance exposures and ATI’s net capacity.
- Prepare quarterly reinsurance reports for the treaty participants.
- Prepare for Finance Team the reinsurance breakdown reports for each invoice and credit note.
- Work with the reinsurance broker on reinsurance administration.
- Monitor and create follow-up reports for overdue and upcoming premiums.
- Follow up with brokers and reinsurers for their invoices/preparation of payment advice.
- Report/advise on premium receipt allocations (e.g. broker commission and reinsurance payable).
- Keep records/track of due dates, payment dates, client issues, and other policy-related obligations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Be a citizen of a member country of ATI.
- Be 35 years of age or younger by December 2021.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, Economics, Banking, or other financial service specialization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Banking, or other financial service specialization.
- CII or CPA/ACCA (an added advantage).
- At least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of insurance and re-insurance.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of packages.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 27th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.