Application for the Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
For this funded education, all home (UK), EU, and overseas students are eligible under the postgraduate level studies in the UK. The university will provide a 15% discount on the tuition fee for the postgraduate course applicants.
Brunel University London has a huge history for its establishment. It was founded as Borough Road College in 1798 and gained its university status in 1966. It is a public research university located in West London, UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, and overseas.
- Candidates can apply for postgraduate taught courses at the university.
- For an EU equivalent the award must be from a recognized EU institution and be the equivalent of a first-class honors degree. And also, holding a higher degree, without having achieved a First Class classification at the undergraduate level does not qualify for receipt of this award.
- The participants must obtain a First Class honors degree from a UK University or an EU University. And also, will be asked to demonstrate their English language ability, if English is not their first language.
POSTGRADUATE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You need to take part in a postgraduate taught course at the University of Brunel in the UK. After being enrolled in a course, eligible candidates will be notified by email prior to Registration.
Application must include:
- You need to submit your academic records, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, along with language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.