Application for the Postgraduate Awards for Domestic and International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are open for the domestic and international students who will commence a master’s degree coursework at the Auckland Law School. The University of Auckland is awarding up to five awards to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a master study. The awards will cover a substantial amount worth NZ$10,000 of the recipients’ costs.
Founded in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. The university is the highest-ranked university in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for overseas students
- Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
- Applicants are required to enroll in the postgraduate degree program in Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies.
- You are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
POSTGRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, candidates are needed to register in the master’s degree program at the University of Auckland. After applying, application for the award shall be made in writing to- Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92021 Auckland 1142.
Application must include:
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.